Social media users have been participating in a viral challenge whereby they prank their parents or grandparents into doing a video with them to solicit support for them to get a scholarship running into thousands of dollars. The twist to the prank, however, is that during the recording, the young person must mention that his or her parent or grandparent was involved in illicit activities such as prostitution, cultism, or armed robbery.
The reactions have been hilarious as different parents would interrupt the recording to kick against the allegation that they were involved in such activities.
Bimbo had a recording with her dad where she claimed she needed the support of everyone to win the $100, 000 grant from the filmmaker, Tyler Perry. As she recorded with her dad, Bimbo said she needed the scholarship to make her dad proud. She said her father as a single dad had gone the extra mile to provide for herself and her siblings.
”I really wnat to win this because my dad has been my rock., he has been supportive of my career from the very first day. You guys know he took me to my first audition and waited six hours.
Growing up, my dad as a single father, things were not always so rosy but then he fought through for me and my siblings. Now, I am doing this for him because I want to be able to do better in my career so I can take career of my dad. I rmeember there was a point in time things were so hard my dad had to like do bad stuff, like being a cultist, armed robbery”she said
It was at this point her father interject and gave the most hilarious of reactions.
Below is the video
Bishop Oyedepo Set To Dedicate Multi-Million Dollar US Headquarters In Maryland
Founder of Living Faith Church International, Bishop David Oyedepo, is ready to dedicate a multi-million dollar structure, Faith Dome, in Maryland, the United States.
According to the clergymen, the multi-million structure is located in Maryland and will serve as headquarters for North and South America.
Speaking at a service on Sunday, Oyedepo said, “I remember last year we dedicated the sanctuary in Zambia in spite of lockdown. Darkness can’t lock downlight, it is not possible.
“Darkness can never succeed to lock downlight. Thousands of rural churches were being built, then another one is being dedicated today in North America. Everything working.
READ ALSO: You would be shocked at how many wives are wishing their husbands dead and husbands wishing their wives dead – Nigerian clergyman (video)
“Nineteen years have come and gone: Covenant University, zero pressure. We have never looked for students, we have never looked for anything. Everything is just working on its own.”
Oyedepo said he did not send any money to Zambia for the church that was built there, saying “Jesus built it.”
“It is not working by chance. Learn from where it is working. Follow what’s working in a church to become a partaker of the same,” he added.
‘Very Classless’ Fans React As Angel Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Lagos Event |Photos
A video of a ex-housemate in the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye edition, Angel Smith, battling to cover up during a recent event in Lagos has drawn reactions on social media.
Bennievibez reports that the reality TV star and finalist, Angel, had suffered a wardrobe malfunction during an event that was recently held in Lagos.
In the viral video, the ex-housemate who looked rather ravishing stepped out in a stunning pink dress without a bra, was seen struggling to adjust her falling sleeveless dress while guests looked on.
Angel was also seen amongst other former housemates of the Big Brother Naija Season at the event.
Reacting to the video, Nigerians on social media called the reality star out for being classless and having a bad fashion sense.
See photos below;
Here are some of the reactions culled by Naija News below;
portableoiz wrote; ‘What is she even putting on’
acupofarewa_hoyin wrote; ‘Alainitiju Obinrin see the person weh Dey her front as she wears nice cloth weh no give her stress…. Even if that her breast fall off the cop I’m sure she won’t see it as a big deal …. Mtvheew. Her fans will still say she’s wearing the best cloth there, awon were
bbsandy_zikky wrote; ‘But that’s her way. Imagine sighting her for anything. I like her but this is rubbish.’
_oyindasolamii wrote; ‘Later some people will say she owns her body … stop body-shaming yen yen yen yen … Oshi.’
chidimma.aleke wrote; ‘Watch how her fans Will talk rubbish now to cover her up while most of them are shaming her shame…toor’
_simbiii wrote; ‘Hot girl shit nonsense , there’s actually a better way to expose body and still be classy not all these agege mega thee stallion hot girl shit !’
Chrisland School Breaks Silence On Bullying Of Mercy Johnson’s Child
Chrisland school has finally reacted to the alleged bullying of the daughter of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, by a teacher in the school.
Recall that Bennievibez earlier reported that Mercy Johnson had taken to her Instagram account to condemn the actions of a teacher in her new school who was constantly bullying her daughter Purity.
She nagged that the teacher did not like her and was passing her hatred on her daughter. The Nollywood actress asked that the school authorities deal with the matter accordingly and make sure the issue was resolved.
But in a statement on Saturday issued by a member of the Advisory Board of the school, Akin Fadeyi, the school said the issue is being investigated.
The statement added that the outcome of the investigation would be made public, calling on all parties to wait for the conclusion of the probe.
It reads: “We are not unaware of the development at one of our schools which led to a social media incidence involving one of our pupils’ parents.
“In other not to jump in the fray or rush to the media with half-truths which may be unjust to all concerned, we are working on every available information at our disposal to investigate what actually took place to enable us to establish the veracity of each claim and true state of things.
“This, we have swiftly embarked upon by deploying our well-tested processes to engage with each and everyone concerned, both within our internal and connected relationships.
“In the meantime, safeguarding the rights, dignity, creative capacity and sense of esteem of every child under our care, remain irrevocably entrenched at the core of our corporate ethos, even as we always keep our doors open to embrace constructive feedback from the concerned public and especially our stakeholders.
“We will communicate further with the public, once we have satisfactorily ascertained the true position of things. Permit us to express our profound gratitude to the media and all our stakeholders, for not just taking interest in this matter but for also seeking to establish balanced perspectives.”
Makinde Attends Fayose’s Son’s Wedding, Says No Politician Is Worth Dying For
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has warned that no youth should lose his or her life defending any politician.
According to the PDP chieftain, youths fighting over politics and religion to have rethink.
Makinde urged Nigerians against carrying arms in defense of any politician, stressing that those who intend to die because of politicians should have a change of mind.
READ ALSO: Buhari To Launch E-Naira On Monday – CBN
He said: “If you look at the former governors in Ekiti State – Governor Segun Oni, Governor Ayo Fayose, and the incumbent Governor Kayode Fayemi, they have governed the state at one time or the other but they were not in the same party. So, those of you who want to die because of us politicians, be careful.
“Politics is not something that should cause anybody to lose his or her life. We are moving towards the electioneering period, and I just want to use this opportunity to appeal to you all.
“If you also look at this marriage, the bride and groom are from Christian and Muslim families. So, people who also want to always fight on religious grounds should have a rethink.
“I want to congratulate Olamide and Oluwalonigba. This is the beginning of a journey and I pray that it will produce male and female children”.
DJ Cuppy Flees As Man Asking For A Date Says He Is Nigerian
Popular Disc Jockey Florence Otedola with the stage name DJ Cuppy has shared a video of her taking to her heels when a proposed date told her he is Nigerian.
Cuppy took to her Instagram page to upload a video of a man having a discussion with her concerning a coffee date.
The man who introduced himself as Richard said he likes Cuppy because she looks well presented.
When the singer asked where he was from he replied that he is from North London. But she insisted on where he was from originally and he told her Nigeria.
When she heard this she immediately took to her heels.
Recall that Cuppy recently gained admission into the University of Oxford and posted pictures of her matriculation to show how joyful she was about her latest achievement. She has also hinted that she might not be so active on social media due to her many pursuits.
In other news, a man has reportedly set his wife ablaze after returning from the village for her mother’s burial preparation.
It was gathered that the woman simply recognized as Ebere had traveled home to join others for their late mom’s burial.
50 Eid-El Maulud Messages, Prayers, And Wishes For All
Eid-El Maulud messages, prayers and wishes for all can be accessed below.
Bennievibez reports that today, Tuesday, October 19, 2021, has been declared a public holiday to mark 2021 Eid El Maulud by the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari.
We have compiled the best happy Eid-El Maulud messages 2021, Quotes, and Picture SMS you can send to your loved one this day as Bennievibez wishes you the best of the celebration to our Muslim brothers and sisters
Eid-El Maulud Messages, Eid-El Maulud Prayers, Eid-El Maulud Wishes, Eid-El Maulud Quotes:..
1. May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Happy birthday to Prophet Mohammed 2021.
2. I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
3. Wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace, and success. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
4. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
5. My good wishes, my good wishes for you are just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
6. May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
7. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
8. It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together. Happy Eid Maulud 2021
9. In every shared smile and laughter. In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely. Happy Eid Maulud 2021
10. May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion? Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
11. May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
12. May the magic of these Sallah have lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
13. When the sun has set, and the day is done. I” ll break this chain, but only one. this whole chain will be all gone! It”s time for Maulud and lots of fun.
14. May God sends his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and filled your Life with a lot of Happiness like this. Wishing you Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
15. A time for joy, a time for togetherness, a time to remember my blessings.For me… it’s you! May Allah Bless you & Give u all the joy u bring to my life! Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
16. During Eid-el-Kabir, ALLAH replaced Ismail with a ram for Prophet Ibrahim. May HE replaces your sorrow with joy, you’re few with abundance. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
17. Our warmest wishes to you on this solemn festival of Eid Maulud 2020… May the blessing of Allah fill your life with peace, joy, and good health. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
18. On Happy Eid Maulud 2021., wishing that Allah accepts your good deeds and sacrifices, alleviates your sufferings and forgives your transgressions. Happy Eid Maulud 2020.
19. May Eid Maulud 2021. bring you peace, love, warmth, and happiness all your ways. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
20. Wishing that Allah brings you treasured moments of happiness and joy on the festive occasion of Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
21. ALHAMDULILLAH, Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala has made it possible for us to witness another Happy Eid Maulud 2021. again, as we celebrate this day May Allah in his infinite Mercy forgive us all our sins and bestowed his sweetest blessing on you and your family. Amen.
22. May peace, progress, long life, and prosperity be your portion and that of your loved ones, as you celebrate this day. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
23. Happy Eid Maulud 2021… May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy prosperity and may the bluebird of happiness fly over you.
24. Happy Eid Maulud 2021… Wishing you more fulfilling years ahead! ‘cheers’. I LOVE U.
25. Alhamdulilahi to Allah for live spared in good health to witness another Happy Eid Maulud 2021… May His goodness & mercy be upon you and your family forever. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
26. As you offer your prayers on Eid Maulud 2021, I hope that the true spirit of this auspicious occasion fills your heart with happiness and good cheer. Have a blessed Happy Eid Maulud 2021
27. Hope that you and your family are blessed with Allah’s love and care on Happy Eid Maulud 2021. and always. Wishing you and your family a blissful Happy Eid Maulud 2020.
28. On this holy and joyous occasion, may the blessings of Almighty Allah come down and rest upon you and upon those whom you love and treasure. And may you enjoy a very happy Eid this year and in the years to come. Anim. Happy Eid Maulud 2021
29. Favour of ALLAH is limitless and unlimited, His grace is immeasurable, His power has no boundary. May his endless blessing be showered on you forever. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
30. When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart. I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you.
31. Receive my simple gift of “EID MUBARAK” wrapped with sincerity tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!
32. May God bless you and your dear ones with peace, prosperity, and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubarak!
33. On Eid-ul-Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Happy Eid Maulud 2021.!
34. May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success. Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!
35. Hope that you are guided by your faith in the almighty and shine in his divine blessings. Wishing you a Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
36. May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you with the best time of your life. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
37. May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Happy Eid Maulud 2021!
38. Today I pray that: happiness stay at your door; may it knock early and stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s love, peace, joy, and good health behind! Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
39. Hope that you are guided by your faith in the almighty and shine in his divine blessings. Wishing you a Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
40. May Allah shower you and your family with all the happiness and divine blessings on this auspicious occasion. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
41. Sending my best wishes and hoping that you have a season full of peace, delight, and happiness. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
42. Eid is a Special occasion when Family, Friends, and dear ones get together, Wishing you happiness Fun, and Cheer. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
43. May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your dear ones. wishing that Allah accepts your good deeds and sacrifices,
alleviates your sufferings, and forgives your transgressions. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
44. Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
45. I am praying that happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
46. As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness, Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
47. It’s More Than Just An Eid Wish, More Than A Message Too, for It Comes With Warm And Loving Thoughts
Because It’s Meant For You. Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
48. Wishing each other on Eid strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness. A very blessed Eid Maulud to all of you. Happy Eid Maulud 2020.
49. May The Blessing Of Allah Fill Your Life With Happiness, Success, And Good Health, Happy Eid Maulud 2021.
50. My good wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Maulud 2021. Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this Newsone reporter but were edited where necessary.
BREAKING NEWS2 months ago
BREAKING: Popular Nigerian Politician Is Dead [Photo]
ENTERTAINMENT3 weeks ago
Profile: 8 Things You Need To Know About BBnaija Winner, Whitemoney –
BREAKING NEWS1 month ago
Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 22 September 2021 (Official / Black Market Rate)
News1 month ago
BREAKING NEWS: Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 10 September 2021 (Black Market Rate)
NIGERIAN4 weeks ago
Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 27 September 2021 (Black Market Rate)
BREAKING NEWS1 month ago
Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 16 September 2021 (Black Market Rate)
Sports4 weeks ago
Emiliano Martinez Dared Cristiano Ronaldo To Take 92nd Minute Penalty Before Getting In Bruno Fernandes’ Head
BREAKING NEWS2 months ago
Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today September 9, Official/ Black Market Rates